Front End Developer - React JS - Remote Worker
React JS Developer - Remote Worker
Since its founding in 2011, LEO has grown to become one of Canada’s biggest advertising platforms. With seven years of proven expertise, LEO receives over 120 million views each month, making it one of Alexa’s Top 350 destinations in Canada.
LEO is now on the hunt for an ambitious and experienced React JS Developer to join our dynamic and diverse team.
Here’s what we’re missing: React JS Developer to join our team and help us develop awesome product.
- Build, maintain, and support React JS
- Work with the development team across the world
- Write production-ready supportable code
- Self-test your code
- Partner with our backend team to plan how client applications will consume data from our backend APIs
- 3+ years of frontend experience
- Java Script
- Experience working with RESTful apps
- Experience writing in React JS
- Fluent English
Please include your resume, code sample (eg. 200 lines, React JS is most preferred)
- 100% remote. Work remotely from anywhere in the world and build your own schedule.
- Paid laptop
- Yearly paid holidays + national holidays of your country
- Company retreats
- Coworking allowance